RECORDING STUDIO 1:
This Studio (50 feet x 45 feet) can accommodate an 80-piece Orchestra. Equipped with AMS NEVE 88R and Pro Tools, it has four ISO booths with a large 5.1 surround monitoring Control Room. Background scores can be done by viewing screens in the Studio and the Control Room.
- Control Room: 990 sq. ft., Live Room: 2200 sq. ft.,
- ISO Booth 1 & 2: 125 sq. ft., ISO Booth 3 & 4:175 sq. ft.
- CONSOLE: NEVE 88R 48 channels, 96 Inputs, Moving faders, Encore Automation.
- MAIN MONITORS: GENELEC 1036 (5 nos.) custom designed, GENELEC Sub 7073.
- NEAR FIELD MONITORS: DYNAUDIO M2 passive, CHORD amplifiers, GENELEC Sub 7073.
- DAW: Pro Tools Ultimate HDX- 2 With Mac pro cylinder, HD I/O (2 no’s) PRISM ADA-8XR (2 nos.), HD Sync I/O box, MIDI box, ROSENDAHL Sync Reference Generator. With all essential plugins for pitch Correction, voice processing and all kind of dynamic plugins and UAD Octo Core accelerator for UAD plugins and waves Mercury bundle.
- OUTBOARD PROCESSORS: SSL X-Logic Super Analogue Channel Strips (2 nos.), GML 2020 Pre / Eq / Comp (2 nos.),AVALON VT 737 sp Pre / Eq / Comp (2 nos.), SSL X-Logic Multichannel 5.1 Compressor, MANLEY Slam, MANLEY vari µ Limiter compressor, MANLEY pultec EQP1-A stereo equalizer, MANLEY dual Mono Tube D.I. (2 nos.). API 512c (x2),API 550 b (x2), Shadow Hills Mono Gamma (x2), Oram Sonicomp Stereo, Oram dual channel MWS, Distressor EL8XS Imperial lab comp/lim.(2 nos), Bricasti M7 reverb.
- EFFECTS PROCESSORS: LEXICON 960L, TC Electronics 4000, TC Electronics D2, EVENTIDE H 8000 with remote, Bricasti M7.
- MASTERING RECORDERS: SONY R500 DAT, HHB Burnit Plus CDR.
- MICROPHONES: NEUMAN 149's (2 No’s), NEUMAN U-87, M-147 (2 No’s), NEUMAN 184's(2 No’s), BRAUNER phantom V (2 Nos), VM1 TUBE, SONY C800G, SENNHEISER 421's ( 5 No’s), SHURE SM 57 (2 No’s), SOUNDFIELD SPS-422B Microphone system, DPA 4006's (3 No’s), AkG 414 XL stereo set, U47 FET, AkG D112, Royer 122 one set., NEUMAN KM184 (2No’s)
- HEADPHONES: DT102's, Sennheiser and AkG. BEHRINGER Headphone Distribution amp.
FILM MIX THEATRE:
A 45ft X 60ft state of the art Dolby Approved 5.1/7.1/ Dolby Atmos Film Mix Studio equipped for Dolby Digital Mixing with the right ambience and high quality projection.
- CONSOLE:AVID S6-M40, 32 fader Digital Mixing Console.
- PRO TOOLS SYSTEM 1: HDX-3, HD Madi I/O X 2, HD Sync I/O with Mercury bundle, Match box, Izotope-RX8, Loudness Correct LC6N & other Plug ins slate digital virtual mix rack, UAD quad core satellite, speaker phone.
- PRO TOOLS SYSTEM 2: HDX-3, HD Madi I/O X 2, HD sync I/O, Mercury bundle, Match box, Altiverb 7 5.1 Plug ins.
- PRO TOOLS SYSTEM 3: HDX-2, HD Madi I/O, HD sync I/O and 192 I/O digital, L2.
- PROJECTOR: Panasonic DW830 1-Chip DLP, 8500 lumens brightness.
- ATMOS MONITORING:JBL Pro Speakers System with Crown Amplifiers.
A 45ft X 60ft state of the art Dolby Approved 5.1/7.1/ Dolby Atmos Preview theatre, equipped for Dolby Digital with the right ambience and high quality projection by Christie CP4220 4K Projector.
- PROJECTION: Christie 4K Digital Projection with 14ft x 33ft screen.
- SERVER: IMS 3000, DCP 2000.
- Dolby Atmos / 5.1/7.1 sound playback.
- PROCESSORS: Dolby Atmos Cinema processor CP850 and CP750 RME M.32-DA, Dolby Atmos Interface.
- ATMOS MONITORING: : JBL Pro Speakers System with Crown Amplifiers.
- 116 seats.
TRACKING (SOUND DESIGN) - SUITE: 1
A dedicated sound design studio with 7.1.4 Dolby Atmos ready monitoring.
- CONSOLE:Digidesign ICON D control.
- MAIN MONITORS: GENELEC 1037C & GENELEC 8040 GENELEC Sub 7073.
- DAW: Mac Pro 16 Core with Pro Tools Ultimate HD native, MTRX Studio, Waves, Speakerphone, Altiverb 7, Mooger fooger bundle V4, GRM tools, Manipulator by polyverse, Morph 2, Fab Filter Fx Bundle, Soundtoys Bundle, Indoor Audio Ease, Match box ,Dolby Atmos Mastering Suite & other plug ins.
- SOUND EFFECTS LIBRARY: Sound Ideas K Series, Warner Bros, Sony Pictures, Larger than Life, Immersion 5.1, L2 Series, Thrillers & Suspense, Dark Elements, Transitions and many.
TRACKING (SOUND DESIGN) - SUITE: 2
A dedicated Sound design and Dialogue Editing studio with 5.1. Monitoring.
- RME Fireface UCX 2 Interface
- MAIN MONITORS: GENELEC 8040B 3 No’s, 8030C 2 No’s and GENELEC 7360A Sub
- DAW: IMac 27inch With Pro Tools Ultimate, Auto-align post, Waves, RX8 Advance and Sound in sync Ediload V4.
RECORDING STUDIO 2:
This Studio can accommodate 24 musicians. Control Room with 5.1 monitoring with viewing screens in the Studio and the Control Room. Films, Background scores, Albums, Ad-commercials and jingles can be done in this Studio.
- RECORDING CONSOLE: AMS NEVE LIBRA Music 96 I/O Digital Console with Encore Automation.
- MAIN MONITORS: Genelec 1039A (x5), Genelec 7073.
- NEAR FIELD MONITORS: Genelec 8050, Dynaudio Acoustics BM15A
- PRO TOOLS RIG: Pro Tools Ultimate with 3 HDX Cards, Mac Pro 16 Core, Avid HD I/0 16x16 (x2) With all essential plugins for pitch Correction, voice processing and all kind of dynamic plugins and UAD Octo Core accelerator for UAD plugins and waves Mercury bundle.
- PREAMPS & CHANNEL STRIPS: Universal Audio 4-710d (x2), Manley VOXBOX, Manley Dual Mono Tube Direct Interface, SSL XLogic Super Analog Channel (x2), TL Audio EQ2.
- EFFECTS PROCESSORS: Lexicon PCM91, Eventide DSP7500, Eventide Eclipse v4, M3000 Reverb, TC Electronics D Two Delay, Yamaha SPX 990
- MICROPHONES:Neumann U 67 Collector’s Edition, Neumann U 87, Neumann M 149 Tube, Neumann M 147 Tube, Neumann KM 184, AKG C414 XLS, Brauner Phantom V, Aston Starlight, Sennheiser E 602, Shure SM7B, Shure SM57, RODE Classic Tube, RODE NT-2000.
- MASTERING RECORDERS: HHB Burnit Plus CDR, Sony PCM-R-500.
- HEADPHONES: Sennheiser HD 280 Pro, Behringer Powerplay Headphones Distribution Amp.
Audio dubbing suite equipped with SSL-X desk Console with Pro tools along with video projection.
- CONSOLE: SSL- X desk
- Protool HD Native, HD I/O 8x8x8
- MAIN MONITORS: GENELEC 1039A.
- OUTBOARD PROCESSORS: Manley Force 4 input Preamp.
- MICROPHONES: NEUMAN U-87 and Sennheiser MK60.
- HEADPHONES: BEYER DT250, BEHRINGER Headphone Distribution amps.
A state-of-the-art Foley stage equipped with Yamaha O1V96 Console, Pro tools with 5.1 monitoring system.
- CONSOLE:Console Yamaha O1V 96
- Pro tools HD2 Accel Card ,192 digital I/O Oram sonic MWS dual channel Preamp with Waves plugins, Izotope RX6.
- MAIN MONITORS: GENELEC 1039A , GENELEC Sub 7073.
- HEADPHONES: BEHRINGER Headphone Distribution amps.
- MICROPHONES: NEUMAN U-87 and NEUMAN KMR 81i.
Track laying (SOUND DESIGN) - suite:
A dedicated sound design studio with 7.1 & Dolby Atmos ready monitoring.
- CONSOLE:Digidesign ICON D control.
- MAIN MONITORS: GENELEC 1037c (3 nos) & GENELEC 8040 6 No’s, GENELEC Sub 7073.
- DAW: Pro Tools HDX1 with Waves, Izotope RX2, speakerphone & other plug ins.
- SOUND EFFECTS LIBRARY: Sound Ideas Series 2000, 4000, 5000, 6000, 7000, 9000, Warner Bros, Sony Pictures, Larger Than Life, Immersion 5.1,Slam Bang Boom, L2 Series, Thrillers & Suspense, Dark Elements, Transitions and many more.
- MASTERING RECORDERS: TASCAM DA-98HR.
- Atmos compatible
The Studios are built and acoustically treated to International Standards specifications. They have the right reverberation time with the lowest air-conditioning noise. This has been achieved and designed by Studio Designer Mr. Martin Pilchner, who has, among other projects, also designed post production facilities for various members of the Hollywood fraternity, including Steven Spielberg & M. Night Shyamalan.
- yFX Studios is is the newly formed Visual Effects facility at YRF Studios. Started in 2016 by a core group of experienced, skilled and award-winning VFX supervisors, technical directors, and artists, this state-of-the-art studio offers film makers a one-stop shop; a creative `think tank’, where every aspect of film making is addressed under one roof… from script to screen!
- Capabilities include 3D asset build, animation, matte painting, compositing, and visual effects. Technology is state-of-the-art: Maya, Houdini, Nuke, and Flame pipelines, with high-speed servers, and a large render farm.
- yFX Studio’s first major project was visual effects for the recently released Salman Khan starrer Sultan - CGI virtual sets, crowd multiplication, both 3D and live, and digital prosthetics, formed a large portion of the over 2000 vfx shots delivered for Sultan. Two new feature films are currently under production, along with vfx for TV commercials.
- Apart from delivering 3D animation and visual effects for the feature film, television and advertising industries, yFX Studios has strong capabilities in the newly developing augmented (AR) and virtual reality (VR) areas as well.
- yFX Studio's work philosophy goes beyond just executing a project well, and on time… we add value that will partner a film-maker from ideation onwards, providing inputs and ideas that will make the process practical, efficient, smart, economical, and above all, completely collaborative!
For more details visit: