YRF Viewer's Choice Awards
Celebrate the filmy fan in you, voice your choice and make your favourite WIN. Get ready to vote NOW! #YRFViewersChoiceAwards
Here are the categories:
Terms & Conditions
1) The YRF Viewer’s Choice Awards (hereinafter referred to as “Campaign”) are organized by Yash Raj Films Pvt. Ltd. (“hereinafter referred to as “YRF”). The below mentioned terms and conditions govern the Campaign including the poll where the voters (hereinafter referred to as the “Voter(s)”) shall vote for nominees in fifteen (15) categories (hereinafter referred to as “Poll”).
2) To participate in the Campaign the Voters shall conform to the following eligibility criteria:
a) The Voters must have a valid Facebook ID / account.
3) This Campaign shall be valid for a duration of fifteen (15) day(s). The voting for the Poll shall commence on 12th September 2017 until 27th September 2017. The results of the Poll shall be declared on 29th September 2017 on the YRF Facebook Official Page.
4) Information posted by the Administrator as available on the Official Page is the only authentic and valid information about the Campaign. YRF shall not be responsible for any incorrect / misleading information relating to the Campaign, presented / displayed on any source other than the Official Page and will not be liable for any loss suffered by any Voter(s) based on the representation, terms, conditions, information presented / displayed on any source other than the Official Page.
5) To participate in the Campaign the Voter must follow the below mentioned steps:
a. Log onto facebook.com/yrf
b. Like the @yrf page
c. Vote in the Poll, and leave a comment, like or share any video, images, stills, posts or any content that maybe have been shared or posted on the @yrf page for the purpose of the Campaign. The Voter cannot vote for multiple nominees in each category, nor can one Voter vote twice for the same nominee.
6) A Voter’s participation in this Campaign is purely voluntary. Participation in this Campaign shall be construed as the participating Voter’s unconditional acceptance of these terms and conditions.
7) Hundred (100) lucky Voters at the sole discretion of YRF, shall receive gratification as detailed below (hereinafter referred to as “Participants). Only Voters who have engaged with the Campaign by voting in the Poll, liking, sharing and commenting on the category shall be eligible to receive Gratification (as defined below).
8) The Participants will be intimated on 29th September 2017, via an announcement post on YRF Facebook Page. In the event of no response / acknowledgement from the concerned winner to the announcement within 15 (fifteen) days, then his / her Prize(s) will be forfeited.
9) The Participants shall be entitled to merchandise (hereinafter referred to as “Gratification”), as per the sole discretion of YRF. Every Participant’s Gratification can either be mailed or be couriered physically as per the address provided by the Participants.
10) The decision of YRF on the selection of the Participants will be final and binding on all the Voters. Any additional correspondence, clarification, explanation in this regard will be entertained by YRF in its sole discretion. Any person or Voter carrying out any correspondence or clarification or posting any negative comments about the decision shall be liable to YRF and shall be immediately disqualified from this Campaign and any campaigns, polls or contests organised by YRF in the future.
11) YRF has endeavoured to make all reasonably practicable arrangements to minimize communication system difficulties, but can make no guarantee and shall not be liable for any failures in the same.
12) YRF shall not be responsible and / or liable in any manner whatsoever in case the Voter is unable to participate due to failure on part of the telecom operator, internet service provider, facility provider, etc.
13) Any Voter found using or participating through multiple IDs in the Campaign shall be disqualified immediately and shall not be entitled to win any Gratification and shall be barred from participating in any future contests and campaigns on the YRF Facebook Page or YRF website.
14) This Campaign is open for the participation by Voters in their individual’s capacity only. Corporates, agencies, and any non-human legal entities are not entitled to participate in this Poll.
15) There is no entry fee or participation fee payable by the Voter for voting and taking part in this Campaign. YRF will not accept any form of payment from any Voter interested in voting in the Poll or taking part or engaging with the Campaign. It is further clarified that the participation in the Campaign will not in itself make the Voter eligible for Gratification.
16) Under the circumstances of unavailability of Gratification, gratification of a similar value, as determined by YRF at its own discretion, shall be distributed to the Participant. The Voters shall not be entitled to challenge the decision of YRF pertaining to the change in Gratification.
17) If any Participant, is unable to fulfil any one or more eligibility requirements, as specified in above mentioned clauses of these Terms and Conditions, on the date of closure of Poll (27th September, 2017), he / she shall be disqualified from receiving any gratification as stated herein. Inability of the Voters to fulfil the eligibility requirement shall be construed as a violation of the Terms and Conditions of the Poll by such Voters. Any vote, comment or any other action performed by such disqualified Voters during the Campaign period for the purpose of the Campaign shall be invalid. Any communication, clarification, query, dispute in this regard by the Participants or any of the legal heirs / guardians of the Participants in any manner will not be entertained by YRF.
18) The organization of the Campaign and awarding of the Gratification shall be subject to the laws of India, including all the tax laws. All applicable regulatory and statutory duties, cess, surcharges, taxes (including TDS), insurances, transfer fees, registration fees etc., that may be applicable to avail / use the Gratification will be borne by YRF.
19) The comments or responses to this Campaign must be original and conform to decency guidelines. The comments or responses submitted by the Voter shall not violate or infringe the copyright, or right of privacy, or any other personal or property right whatsoever of any person or entity, or constitute a libel or slander. Any comment or response deemed to contain content that depicts violence, immoral, unethical, illegal, anti-social, racial, political, anti-religious, and sexual or any other inflammatory, defamatory or objectionable material will be disqualified and removed from the concerned URL. YRF reserves the right to initiate legal action against such Voters. Interpretation of what is, and is not, appropriate material is at the sole discretion of YRF. Further, the Voter confirms that they are aware of and that they shall comply with all the policies, guidelines and / or rules stipulated by Facebook and the official YRF website.
20) The Voter should not deface or disparage any brand of India or YRF in any manner in the process of creating and posting their comments.
21) The Voter cannot create similar comments submitted by them as part of this Campaign at any other blog / forum or any other site, or any other poll or contest of similar nature.
22) YRF shall have no liability, in case someone is not able to participate on account of his / her inability to access the Campaign links.
23) Voters winning the Gratification should contact manufacturer’s Customer Care directly in case of any complaints relating to the defect in the Gratification and YRF shall not be held liable for any such defect, default, damage, malfunctioning of the Gratification. YRF does not make any representation about the quality, make, performance, features, endurance, finishing, benefits or fitness of the Prizes.
24) YRF will not be liable for any loss, claim, damage, expenses whether expressed, implied, real or consequential, incurred by the Voter due to participation in the Campaign. Any loss during dispatch of the Gratification from YRF to the Participant's doorsteps may only be covered under the insurance cover taken by the courier partner. Once the Gratification is accepted by the Participant, YRF will not be responsible for payment of any other taxes, fees, etc.
25) The Participants should submit the necessary documentation / proof of identity and other relevant documentation, which YRF requests for, within fifteen (15) days of receiving such intimation.
26) The Gratification will be distributed / delivered to the Participants by YRF within thirty (30) days of submission of all necessary details to YRF by the Participants, at their respective addresses. If the Participant absents himself / herself from taking the delivery of the Gratification, fails to collect the same or fails to submit the requisite documents within the stipulated time, then his / her Gratification stands forfeited.
27) The Gratification is non-endorsable and non-transferable. The Gratification is offered on 'NO EXCHANGE NO REFUND' basis. YRF will not entertain any requests for exchange or substitution in lieu of the Gratification.
28) If the Gratification, is legitimately won by the Voter, as per these terms and conditions, the Participants and / or their legal heirs will have no other rights or claims against YRF.
29) YRF reserves the right to modify, add or delete any of the terms and conditions or participation mechanics of the Campaign or any part thereof, at any point of time at its sole discretion without serving any prior notice to the Voters. Intimation of any change, modification, addition, deletion in the terms and condition of the Campaign will be served to the Voters by posting the revised terms and condition of the Campaign on YRF’s portal / social platforms.
30) YRF shall not be held responsible in the event the Voter is unable to understand the Poll mechanics or for the Voter’s misinterpretation of the same. No correspondence, clarification, explanation in this regard will be entertained by YRF.
31) Participants shall not object to and assign the right to use the entries, in any media, for brand, products, business or any other objective, as deemed appropriate by YRF. YRF shall have complete ownership of the entries, comments, responses submitted by the Voters, including copyright, and may use them for any purpose. These uses include, but are not limited to illustrations, bulletins, exhibitions, videotapes, reprints, reproductions, publications, advertisements, and any promotional or educational materials in any medium now known or later developed, including the internet. The Voters hereby acknowledge that he / she shall not be entitled to receive any compensation, etc. for the use of such entry. The Participants hereby agree to hold harmless YRF and its directors, officers, employees and agents from and against any and all claims, damages, liabilities, judgments, awards, costs, losses and expenses resulting from third party infringement claims as a result of the use or display of the entries of the Participants by YRF.
32) By participating in the Campaign, a Voter gives YRF permission to use his / her name, likeness, image, voice, and / or appearance, as such may be embodied in any pictures, photos, video recordings, audiotapes, digital images, and the like, taken or made on behalf of the Campaign and any promotions, events, or contests to follow.
33) The Voters shall indemnify YRF against any claims from any party and consequent losses, damages, compensation, whatsoever, that may arise from any use, including but not limited to, publication of comments submitted by the Voters as a part of, or in association with the Campaign.
34) YRF shall not be liable for any failure to comply with its obligations caused by weather conditions, fire, flood, strike, hurricane, industrial dispute, war, hostilities, terrorist attack, political unrest, riots, civil commotion, inevitable accidents, acts of God or any other circumstances amounting to ‘Force Majeure’. Any attempt to deliberately damage YRF or the information on YRF Facebook Page, to cause damage or interference with the normal functioning of the YRF Facebook Page, or to otherwise undermine the legitimate operation of this Campaign and / or the Poll may be a violation of applicable laws and should such an attempt be made, whether successful or not, YRF reserves the right to seek damages to the fullest extent permitted by law.
35) YRF shall not be responsible for any loss or damage if it has to discontinue or cancel this Campaign and / or the Poll in compliance with any law, ruling, order, regulation, requirement or instruction of any Central / State Government or for any other unavoidable reason beyond its control. The Voters shall be informed of such discontinuance / cancellation as soon as feasible.
36) The aggregate liability of YRF in case of any damage, loss, cost, claim, liability or expense (including legal costs and expenses) caused to or incurred by any act, omission or representation in respect of the Gratification of this Campaign to any Participants shall not exceed the value of the Gratification. Further, YRF will not be liable to share any type of an invoice with the Participants at any time whatsoever.
37) Any disputes with respect to the Campaign shall be subject to the sole jurisdiction of the courts in Mumbai, India.